Our civil disputes litigation department offers a specialist property lease and freehold acquisition and dispute resolution service for individuals, businesses and landlord and tenants, which includes possession as well as dilapidations and housing disrepair claims. Our clients range from landlords and tenants to individuals and businesses of all sizes.
We offer a range of property litigation services to both our individual and business clients and are specialists in:
- Possession claims under Housing Act 1988
- Eviction of squatters – interim possession orders
- Forfeiture proceedings
- Property Disrepair claims against the Council
- Boundary, neighbor and party wall matters (e.g. right of way, adverse possession, and nuisance)
- Recovery of rent
- Applications to First-Tier Tribunal (Property Chamber - Residential Property) to challenge rent increases for 'fair' or 'market' rates, and services charges.
Contact our Property Litigation Solicitors
If you require advice or representation in relation to a property matter, whether you wish to buy or sell or property, or require advice from one of specialist solicitors on a property dispute, call 0203 540 6340 to speak to one of our expert solicitors.